|Table of Contents
* Home, Introductory Page
* About the Author
* 3D Animation, Birthday Card for a Friend, in Flash Format
* Timeline for The Sutton Infection, which started on or about August 9, and continues to this day
* Standard of Care, Simple Questions about Dental Science that First Year Students need to Answer Correctly to make it to Year 2.
* Tooth Numbering System, Mesial Distal Lingual Buccal
* Diagrams & Illustrations
* Notes regarding Surgical Procedure to Remove Damaged Nerves
Feb. 16, 2019 * Technical Additions.
Block Diagram of Human Nervous System,
Specific to Teeth
Schematic of Tooth Nerves, Right Upper Jaw.
Accessory innervation (Tooth #30, 2009, Dr. Raja Shah @ UoP-Dugoni)
Induced Neurochemical & Electrical Innervation as a source of Trigeminal Neuralgia, after Dental Infection
ANSWER: Threshold Formation.
QUESTION: What do Students of Transistor Function
have in Common with Students of Human Nerve Function ?
Fooling Around #1 * "I Know Kung Fu" scene from the Matrix.
What does the learning method featured by the Wachowski Siblings in the movie, The Matrix, have to do with Damaged Teeth Nerves & (induced) Trigeminal Neuralgia ?
Fooling Around #2 * Drive Your Cats Nuts Section. Turn Down the Speaker Volume.
Copyright 2019 Roger E. Bratt
All Rights Reserved.
No Re-use without Written Permission.
For Written Permission, contact RogerEBratt@Gmail.com